Trend Micro Competitive Displacement
Why Trend Micro
Trend Micro gives customers proven security they can count on.
Here’s how we do it.
We deliver continuous innovation: We know security, we have a long history of evolving our protection and detection capabilities to keep up with the latest in advanced threats.
We support our customers with best-in-class threat intelligence: Featuring Trend Micro Research, which includes our industry-leading bug bounty program, Trend Micro™ Zero Day Initiative™, along with our continuously updated network of threat information.
We are an established leader: Trend Micro ranked an industry leader in endpoint and email protection, as recognized by Gartner (20+ years) and Forrester (10+ years).
What's in it for you?
- Technical migration support
- ...and many more discounts! Contact us for more details!
Trend Micro advantages for Symantec Customers
- Easily add endpoint detection & response (EDR) or managed detection & response (MDR) to an endpoint environment, leveraging the same endpoint agent and an integrated management console.
- Get better visibility to email threats that hit endpoints. Trend Micro has powerful detection & response capabilities across endpoint and email, in one integrated investigation console.
- Feel confident facing the latest ransomware and fileless threats, since Apex One leverages run-time machine learning and behavioral detection to rapidly stop malicious processes and repair damage.
- Get faster time to protection against OS vulnerabilities, with Apex One’s industry-leading virtual patching capabilities. Trend Micro’s vulnerability research (powered in part by its Zero Day Initiative program) helps Apex One automatically shield against new vulnerabilities.
- Benefit from the power of application control without the usual manageability hassle. Whitelisting is a great way to block unknown threats, but most vendors require painful manual whitelist management. Apex One automates application control to make it deployable.
- Save cost and deployment time with built-in DLP versus stand-alone DLP approaches.
- Ease migration to the cloud, with Apex One’s parity between SaaS and on-premise capabilities, enabling painless migration at whatever pace is desired.
Have Questions Or Need Help?Contact Us
A division of Virtual Graffiti, Inc.
9979 Muirlands Blvd.
Irvine, CA 92618
- Local: 949-870-3500
- Toll Free: 800-886-5369
- Fax: 949-266-9332
Our team is here to help you! We are available from 7am PST - 6pm PST and attempt to respond to all inquiries within 1 business day.
Please Note: Technical support is provided by the manufacturer. If you have a product support related questions, please contact the manufacturer directly.