Trend Micro Cloud One – Endpoint Security
Defend the endpoint at every stage
With the Trend Micro Cloud One – Endpoint Security service, get timely protection against an ever-growing variety of threats by leveraging automated and advanced security controls, the ultimate vulnerability protection, and the latest industry-leading threat intelligence. Detect and block threats in real time, with minimal performance impact. With a full range of layered protection and detection capabilities, such as modern antimalware and ransomware protection, device control, host-based intrusion prevention, application control, and more, you can defend your user endpoints, virtual desktops, and basic servers through every stage of an attack.
Diverse security, single solution
A full range of advanced endpoint security capabilities in a single SaaS solution with unified visibility and management.
The broadest threat protection
Smart, layered security that maximizes prevention, detection and response according to the types of endpoints in the environment.
Turn-key integrations connect with other security products and layers, threat intel, SIEM, orchestration and more.
Key Business Issues
- Fast: Start securing endpoints and workloads in minutes
- Cost effective: Annual subscription and usage-based pricing
- Simple: Multiple security controls in a single product
- Efficient: We manage and update the product so you can focus on your business
- Proven: Protects thousands of customers and millions of endpoints globally
- Flexible: Purchase and procure through AWS and Azure Marketplaces
All the endpoint security capabilities you need in a single, high-performance solution
Not all endpoints are created equal. A single solution and console doesn’t have to mean a single set of security capabilities across your endpoint environment. With separate, optimized service options, Trend Micro Cloud One – Endpoint Security and Trend Micro Cloud One – Workload Security, you get the best of both worlds:
- Operational efficiency of a lightweight agent with unified visibility and management across services
- Full flexibility to deploy distinct capabilities according to your diverse endpoint security needs across user endpoints, cloud workloads, servers, VMs and runtime containers
Broadest security against all types of threats across all types of endpoint environments
With the Trend Micro Cloud One – Endpoint Security service, get timely protection against an ever-growing variety of threats.
- Detect and block threats in real time, with minimal performance impact
- Enable a full range of layered protection and detection capabilities, such as modern antimalware, ransomware protection, device control, host-based intrusion prevention, application control, and more
- Leverage a solution to help you achieve role-based access controls and maintain regulatory and compliance requirements
Separate, optimized service options
A single solution doesn’t necessarily mean singular capability. Get the best of both worlds with Trend Cloud One – Endpoint Security and Trend Cloud One™ – Workload Security:
- A lightweight agent with visibility and management across services
- Flexibility to deploy distinct capabilities across cloud workloads, servers, VMs and runtime containers
Value adding integrations - Eliminate operational complexity
Siloed, disconnected solutions mean blind spots, alert overload, operational complexity, and security gaps. With Trend Cloud One - Endpoint Security, you get the advantage of:
- Integration with full-featured XDR and attack surface risk management
- Turn-key integrations that connect with other protection products, threat intel, SIEMs, orchestration solutions, and more
- Automated security deployment, policy management, health checks, and compliance reporting
We continually analyze and identify new malware, ransomware, malicious URLs, command and control (C&C) locations, and domains that could be used in attacks.
Thanks to the Trend Micro Zero Day Initiative (ZDI), the global market leader in vulnerability disclosure, we can identify and responsibly disclose new vulnerabilities while helping our solutions discover threats sooner across a wide range of applications and platforms.
Architecture and Supported Platforms:
Trend Micro Cloud One is software as a service (SaaS) hosted by Trend Micro in the cloud, which means additional value from new capabilities and security functionality are delivered continuously. We manage regular product and kernel updates, set up and maintain the security database, and administer the management platform. Our cloud-based security offering enables quick setup, as well as automates and simplifies security operations for cloud instances.
The agent enforces the platform’s detection and protection policy (application control, anti-malware, IPS, firewall, integrity monitoring, and log inspection) via a small software component deployed on the endpoint, server, or VM being protected. This can be automatically deployed with leading operational management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, and AWS OpsWorks.
System and Console Browser Requirements
The SaaS management console and documentation site support several browsers
- The following browsers are supported with the Trend Micro Cloud One console and documentation site.
- Microsoft Edge 79 and higher
- Firefox 67 and higher
- Chrome 63 and higher
- Safari 11.1 and higher
Agent Requirements and Supported Operating Systems
- Agent Requirements vary by operating system
- Trend Micro constantly supports new operating systems and versions, including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, Solaris, AIX, and Docker containers
- As a SaaS solution we allow you to reap the benefits of the cloud with unlimited scale delivered with local, regional data center flexibility that you can choose for your organization