Trend Micro Hybrid Cloud Security
Secure virtual, cloud, physical, and hybrid environments easily and effectively
Trend Micro™ Deep Security for the Cloud
Protect what you put IN the cloud with a single cloud-friendly solution.
Trend Micro™ Deep Security as a Service
Protect your servers instantly with security delivered as a service.
Dynamic environments require dynamic security
Every environment is unique. While security principles remain the same – preventing breaches and protecting valuable assets – the approach to security in these ever-evolving infrastructures needs to change.
In virtualized or cloud environments, perimeter or hardware security simply won’t work—you need a single product that secures at the workload level to fit these dynamic environments. You need an automated security solution that prevents attacks and provides multilayered protection optimized for dynamic environments such as VMware, AWS, and Microsoft® Azure.
Protect enterprise workloads everywhere
The Trend Micro Hybrid Cloud Security solution, powered by XGen™ security, delivers a blend of cross-generational threat defense techniques that have been optimized to protect physical, virtual, and cloud workloads. It features Trend Micro™ Deep Security™, the market share leader in server security, protecting millions of physical, virtual, and cloud servers around the world.
Gain visibility across environments
Improve and simplify security visibility and management of the hybrid cloud, whether your workloads are on-premises, virtualized, or in the cloud.
- Full visibility and workload discovery across VMware, AWS, and Azure deployments
- High performance security with virtual and cloud-optimized approaches
- Single security management console for all environments
Leverage multiple security controls through one product
Reduce the number of security products you manage and maintain by deploying Deep Security.
- Network security, including intrusion prevention (IDS/IPS) and firewall
- System security, including application control, integrity monitoring, and log inspection
- Malware prevention, including behavioral analysis, predictive machine learning, and sandbox analysis
Get advanced workload protection
Protect workloads against threats and vulnerabilities with an XGen™ security blend of cross-generational threat defense techniques from the market leader in server security
- Prevent network attacks and lateral movement
- Shield against zero-day and known vulnerability exploits, including ransomware attacks, such as WannaCry and beyond
- Keep malware, including ransomware off enterprise workloads, leveraging advanced techniques like machine learning and behavioral analysis
- Detect suspicious activity, including key indicators of compromise (IOCs)
- Lock down applications on Windows and Linux even in agile development models
- Accelerate compliance by meeting many of the requirements of GDPR, PCI DSS, NIST 800-53, FedRamp, HIPAA/HITECH, SANS Top 20, ISO27002, and more
- Increase your visibility and response times with a Connected Threat Defense