Trend Micro User Protection
Protect your users on any device, any application, anywhere with Trend Micro Workforce One
Staying ahead of threats
As part of the Trend Micro One unified cybersecurity platform, Trend Micro Workforce One, protects your endpoints, email, mobile, web, and more.
Apply multiple layers of protection across endpoint, email, web, and software as a service (SaaS) applications to defend your users regardless of device, application, network, or location.
Workforce One capabilities protect
Smart Protection Suites
Protection for all user activities with flexible licensing and deployment options
Traditional security solutions can't keep up
Your users are a key source of risk in your organization – they want to work where and how they want. How do you ensure that your corporate information is free from prying eyes and that your users aren’t creating gaps in your security? Trend Micro User Protection, an XGen security solution, protects your users against today’s ever-changing threats like fileless malware, targeted attacks, and ransomware variants, including WannaCry. Multiple integrated layers of protection across endpoint, email, web and SaaS applications, protect your users regardless of device, application, network, or location.
Maximum protection against risky user behavior and evolving threats
A blend of cross-generational threat protection techniques protects against the evolving threat landscape, using the right technique at the right time.
- Secure user activity on physical and virtual desktops, laptops, or mobile devices with threat and data protection, application control, exploit protection, behavioral analysis, and machine learning.
- Get superior protection against spam, phishing, malware, and targeted attacks at the mail server, gateway, and for SaaS-based applications like Office 365.
- Provide secure access to the web and web-based applications and control employee usage.
Minimum impact on IT with Centralized Visibility and Control
Streamlined security administration lowers the burden on IT, and enables them to manage threat and data protection across multiple layers, all through a single consolidated console.
- Visibility of multiple security layers means you don’t have to hop from console to console to understand what is happening with the security of your users.
- User-centric views let you easily see how threats are impacting a user across all their devices, so you can easily spot and remediate problems.
Simple and connected suites
Traditional security solutions can’t keep up with the threats you face– turning to products to address discrete challenges increases complexity and may leave gaps in your security. Our solution gives you:
- Connected layers of protection share real-time threat intelligence so that your security that’s always adapting.
- Flexible on-premises, cloud, and hybrid deployment models fit your IT environment today and tomorrow.
- Simple, user-based licensing via the Smart Protection Suites which include endpoint, email and web security along with security for SaaS applications.