Trend Micro™ ServerProtect™ for Linux™
Stops Malware from Spreading through Linux Servers
Get a Quote!
Linux-based servers frequently interact with clients running other operating systems, such as Microsoft™ Windows™. They store and serve files created on and for those platforms. At the same time, the increasing popularity of the Linux platform has resulted in the growth of viruses and other malware specifically targeting Linux servers. With Linux now representing 15-20% of the worldwide server market and growing, these attacks are becoming more frequent and more severe. Thus, securing Linux-based servers from hosting infected files is imperative for any enterprise.
Trend Micro ServerProtect for Linux 3.0 offers comprehensive real-time protection for enterprise web-servers and file-servers, preventing them from spreading viruses, spyware, and other Web threats to internal or external endpoints. Managed through an intuitive portable Web-based console, ServerProtect provides centralized virus/malware scanning, pattern updates, event reporting, and configuration. The solution’s stability and reliability is evidenced by certifications from all major Linux vendors as well as independent third parties such as Virus Bulletin. ServerProtect for Linux is a key component in the comprehensive threat prevention offered by Trend Micro™ Enterprise Protection Strategy.
- Linux file servers
- Virtualized endpoints
- Linux Web and application servers
Features & Benefits:
Powerful Antivirus and Spyware Protection
- Scans, detects and removes viruses in real time
- Now with enhanced spyware detection and removal capability
- Scan engine certified by Virus Bulletin (VB) for reliable scanning
Higher Performance and Flexibility
- Real-time, on-demand, and scheduled scanning uses latest multi-threaded scanning engine for highest performance while kernel-level scanning minimizes performance degradation
- Adjustable CPU utilization during scan process allows users to balance performance impact and scanning time
- Kernel Hook Module (KHM) is now open to General Public License to allow customers to recompile to fit to their own customized kernel variants
Antivirus Policy Compliance
- Enables antivirus policy enforcement and accelerates update deployment through automatic updates of virus patterns and scan engines
- Allows administrators to stay apprised of virus or program events through email notifications and SNMP traps
Centralized Management and Reporting
- Seamless integration with Trend Micro Control Manager™, centralized threat management console
- Enables central management of attack information, policy deployment, pattern file and scan engine deployment, and reports on policy implementation
- Reduces maintenance efforts through automatic component updates
- Key component of comprehensive threat protection across heterogeneous networks
- Delivers high performance with kernel level, multi-threaded scanning
- Ensures compliance with corporate antivirus policies
- Simplifies administration through central management and reporting
- Installs easily on the widest range of Linux platforms
|Minimum System Requirements|
|System requirements change periodically.
For the latest updates please visit the ServerProtect for Linux product page at www.trendmicro.com.
|Web-based Management Console|
|X Window for Quick Access Console|
|KDE 3.3 or higher|
|Trend Micro Control Manager™|
|Trend Micro Control Manager version 3.5 with Patch 3 or higher|